Candy Cane Cupcakes
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 24 cupcakes
- 1 package Pillsbury® Funfetti® Premium Cake Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 large eggs
- 2 containers Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Classic White Frosting
- 1/2 cup Pillsbury® Funfetti® Rudolph Red Vanilla Flavored Frosting, divided
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line muffin cups with paper baking cups. Prepare cake mix according to package directions using water, oil and eggs. Divide evenly into prepared muffin cups.
- BAKE 19 to 23 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- FROST cupcakes with white frosting. Sprinkle immediately with candy bits from frosting around edge. Fit decorating bag with small star tip. Spread 2 tablespoons red frosting inside of bag from the tip to the end to create a stripe. Fill half full with white frosting. Squeeze frosting on plate until red stripe is visible. Pipe frosting starting at one edge of cupcake in a tight zig zag to form a candy cane. Use additional decorating bags as needed.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.