Luck of the Irish Cupcakes
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 24 servings
- 1 pouch Pillsbury® Funfetti® Vibrant Green Cupcake & Cake Mix
- 1 pouch Pillsbury® Funfetti® Neon Yellow Cupcake & Cake Mix
- 1 1/3 cups water, divided
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil, divided
- 4 large egg whites, divided
- 2 containers Pillsbury® Funfetti® Neon Yellow Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- 24 large marshmallows
- Green colored sugar
- Green vine licorice
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line 24 muffin cups with paper baking cups. Prepare both cupcake & cake mixes separately, according to package directions, using 2/3 cup water, 1/4 cup oil and 2 egg whites for each. Spoon 1 tablespoon green batter into each baking cup. Spoon 1 tablespoon yellow batter into each baking cup. Repeat until all batter is added to pans.
- BAKE 19 to 23 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 15 minutes. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- FROST cupcakes. Sprinkle immediately with candy bits from frosting. Cut each marshmallow crosswise into 3 or 4 rounds. Shape into oval shamrock leaves. Dip cut side of each leaf into green sugar to coat. Arrange 3 or 4 leaves, sugar side up, on top of each cupcake to create shamrock or four-leaf clover design. Add 1-inch piece licorice for stem.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.