Green & Gold Cupcakes
- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 2 dozen
- 1 package Pillsbury® Funfetti® Vibrant Green Cupcake & Cake Mix
- 1 package Pillsbury® Funfetti® Neon Yellow Cupcake & Cake Mix
- 1 1/3 cups water, divided
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil, divided
- 4 large egg whites, divided
- 1 container Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- OR Pillsbury® Funfetti® Vibrant Green Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- 1 cup cold whipping cream
- Green and yellow colored sugar or decorator sprinkles
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line 24 muffin cups with paper baking cups. Prepare each cake mix separately according to package directions using 2/3 cup water, 1/4 cup oil and 2 egg whites for each. Divide batters evenly into muffin cups to make 12 green and 12 yellow cupcakes.
- BAKE 19 to 23 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- REMOVE paper baking cups from cupcakes. Cut each cupcake horizontally into 2 layers using serrated knife. Beat cream in medium bowl with electric medium on high until stiff peaks form. Add frosting. Beat on medium speed until evenly blended. Spoon frosting into decorating bag fitted with large star tip. Pipe frosting onto bottom layers of cupcakes. Place tops on cupcakes, alternating cake colors. Pipe remaining frosting mixture on top of cupcakes. Sprinkle with colored sugar.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.