Lucky Clover Cupcakes
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 24 servings
- 1 pouch Pillsbury® Funfetti® Vibrant Green Cupcake & Cake Mix
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 2 large egg whites
- 1 container Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- Decorator sprinkles (optional)
- Small green gumdrops
- PREPARE cupcake & cake mix batter according to package directions using water, oil and egg whites.
- BAKE according to package directions to make 12 cupcakes. Cool 15 minutes. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- FROST cupcakes. Top with decorator sprinkles, if desired. Cut gumdrops horizontally in half. Press each half to slightly flatten; mold into petal shapes. Arrange 3 or 4 pieces on top of each cupcake to create a clover design. Cut additional gumdrops into thin short strips to resemble stems and place on cupcakes.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.