Salted Caramel Peanut Candy Bar Brownies
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Ready Time: 60 min
- Yield: 24 brownies
- 1 package Pillsbury® Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 water
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup white baking chips
- 1 cup Jif® Salted Caramel Flavored Hazelnut Spread
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 cups crisp rice cereal
- 4 (1.85 oz.) packages peanut caramel candy bars, chopped
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line 13 x 9-inch baking pan with foil. Coat with no-stick cooking spray.
- PREPARE brownie mix according to package directions using water, oil and 3 eggs. Spread evenly in prepared pan. Bake 28 to 32 minutes. Cool completely on wire rack.
- MICROWAVE white baking chips, hazelnut spread and butter in medium microwave-safe bowl on HIGH 30 to 45 seconds or until melted and smooth. Stir in cereal until evenly coated. Spread over top of brownies. Scatter candy pieces over top. Chill 20 minutes. Remove bars from pan by lifting edges of foil.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.