- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 48 bars
- 4 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/3 cups Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- OR 1 1/3 cups Crisco® All-Vegetable Shortening
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 4 cups Cookie Mix (above)
- 1 1/2 cups quick-cooking rolled oats
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 jar Crosse & Blackwell® Mincemeat Filling & Topping
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- For Cookie Mix: COMBINE flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in large bowl. Cut in shortening with pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse meal. To measure, spoon mix into measuring cup and level with a spatula.
- TIP Extra Cookie Mix can be stored in covered container up to 6 weeks at room temperature. For longer storage, place in freezer.
- For Bars: HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray 15x10x1-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray. Combine cookie mix, oats and eggs in large bowl, stirring with a spoon until mixed. Reserve about 3/4 cup of the mixture. Pat remaining mixture in bottom of prepared pan. Spread mincemeat evenly over base. Finely crumble reserved oat mixture on top of mincemeat.
- BAKE about 45 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from oven and cool. Mix powdered sugar and ginger. Stir in enough milk to make drizzling consistency (about 5 teaspoons). Drizzle over bars in pan. Cut into bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.