Mincemeat Oatmeal Cookies
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Ready Time: 35 min
- Yield: 5 to 6 dozen cookies
- Crisco® Butter Flavor No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- OR 1/2 stick Crisco® Baking Sticks Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/3 cups Crosse & Blackwell® Mincemeat Filling & Topping
- 1 1/2 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup quick rolled oats (not instant or old fashioned)
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat baking sheet lightly with no-stick cooking spray. Combine shortening, sugar and egg in large bowl. Beat at medium speed of electric mixer until well blended. Beat in mincemeat.
- COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Mix into creamed mixture at low speed until blended. Stir in oats and nuts with spoon. Drop rounded tablespoonfuls of dough 2 inches apart onto baking sheet.
- BAKE 12 minutes, or until set and lightly browned around edges. Cool 1 minute on baking sheet. Remove to cooling rack.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.