Molasses Oatmeal Cookies
- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cook Time: 11 min
- Ready Time: 0 min
- Yield: 4 dozen
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- OR 1 stick Crisco® Baking Sticks Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon light molasses
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups quick oats (not instant or old fashioned)
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup raisins
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray baking sheets with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE shortening, brown sugar, granulated sugar, eggs, milk, molasses and vanilla in bowl of electric mixer; beat at medium speed until well blended.
- COMBINE flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, cloves and salt in medium bowl. Stir into shortening mixture with spoon until well blended. Stir in oats, nuts and raisins.
- FORM dough into 1-inch balls. Place 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheets.
- BAKE 11 to 12 minutes, or until edges are lightly browned. Cool 2 minutes on baking sheets; transfer to cooling racks to cool completely.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cookie), Calories 130 (Calories from Fat 60), Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 50mg, Total Carbohydrate 17g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 10g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.