Devilicious Peanut Butter Chip Cookies
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Ready Time: 75 min
- Yield: 3 1/2 dozen cookies
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Moist Supreme® Devil's Food Premium Cake Mix
- 1/2 cup oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (10 oz.) package peanut butter-flavored chips
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon milk
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Combine cake mix, oil and eggs in large bowl; mix well. Reserve 1/2 cup peanut butter chips for glaze. Add remaining chips to dough; mix well. Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- BAKE 9 to 12 minutes or until set. Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheets. Place cookies on cooling rack over waxed paper. Cool 15 minutes or until completely cooled.
- COMBINE reserved 1/2 cup peanut butter chips, butter and milk in small saucepan. Cook over low heat until melted and smooth, stirring constantly. Drizzle over cookies. Let stand until set. Store cookies between sheets of waxed paper in tightly covered container.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cooki), Calories 110 (Calories from Fat 50), Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 120mg, Total Carbohydrate 13g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 8g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.