Devilicious Peanut Butter Chip Cookies
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Ready Time: 75 min
- Yield: 3 1/2 dozen cookies
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Moist Supreme® Devil's Food Premium Cake Mix
- 1/2 cup oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (10 oz.) package peanut butter-flavored chips
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon milk
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Combine cake mix, oil and eggs in large bowl; mix well. Reserve 1/2 cup peanut butter chips for glaze. Add remaining chips to dough; mix well. Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- BAKE 9 to 12 minutes or until set. Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheets. Place cookies on cooling rack over waxed paper. Cool 15 minutes or until completely cooled.
- COMBINE reserved 1/2 cup peanut butter chips, butter and milk in small saucepan. Cook over low heat until melted and smooth, stirring constantly. Drizzle over cookies. Let stand until set. Store cookies between sheets of waxed paper in tightly covered container.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 tart), Calories 290 (Calories from Fat 150), Total Fat 17g (Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 240mg, Total Carbohydrate 30g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 12g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 6%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 2%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.