Dilly Monkey Bread
- Prep Time: 60 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 12 servings
- 1 (16 oz.) package Pillsbury™ Hot Roll Mix
- 2 to 3 teaspoons dried dill weed
- 1 cup hot water, 120° to 130°F
- 2 tablespoons Crisco® 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 large egg
- Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour, as needed to handle dough
- Crisco® Olive Oil No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- COMBINE flour and yeast packets from hot roll mix and dill in large bowl. Stir in hot water, olive oil and egg until dough pulls away from sides of bowl. Knead on lightly floured surface 5 minutes until smooth, adding more flour as needed. Cover with large bowl; let rest 5 minutes.
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 12-cup fluted tube pan with no-stick cooking spray. Divide dough into 24 pieces. Shape each piece into a ball. Dip 12 balls in butter and place in prepared pan. Sprinkle with 1 tbsp. Parmesan cheese. Repeat with remaining 12 balls of dough and cheese. Pour any remaining butter over dough. Cover and let rise in warm place (80° to 85°F) 20 to 30 minutes or until doubled in size.
- UNCOVER dough. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 2 minutes. Remove from pan. Cool on wire rack.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/12 of loaf), Calories 210 (Calories from Fat 80), Total Fat 9g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 320mg, Total Carbohydrate 28g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 3g), Protein 6g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 2%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.