Double Blueberry Cheese Pie
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 55 min
- Ready Time: 540 min
- Yield: 10 servings
- Single crust Classic Crisco® Pie Crust
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- PREPARE single pie crust according to recipe directions, using a 10-inch deep dish pie plate; do not bake.
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- PLACE cream cheese and sugar in food processor bowl. Process, using steel blade, until smooth. Add flour, eggs, 2 teaspoons vanilla extract and 1⁄2 cup heavy cream through feed tube while processor is running. Process until blended.
- ADD 2 cups blueberries. Pulse (quick on and off) twice. Pour into unbaked pie crust.
- BAKE 50 to 55 minutes. Turn off oven. Allow pie to remain in oven with door ajar for 1 hour.
- COOL to room temperature. Refrigerate 6 hours or overnight.
- BEAT 2 cups heavy cream in bowl of electric mixer at high speed until stiff peaks form. Beat in powdered sugar and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract. Spread over top of pie.
- GARNISH with 1 cup blueberries. Serve immediately. Refrigerate leftover pie.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/10 of pie), Calories 640 (Calories from Fat 440), Total Fat 49g (Saturated Fat 25g, Trans Fat 1g), Cholesterol 175mg, Sodium 300mg, Total Carbohydrate 46g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 28g), Protein 7g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 30%, Vitamin C 8%, Calcium 10%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.