Double Chocolate Cheesecake
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 50 min
- Ready Time: 195 min
- Yield: 10 to 12 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 (8 oz.) packages reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 3 large egg whites
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Low Fat Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- HEAT oven to 300°F. Spray bottom of 9-inch springform pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter; sprinkle evenly into bottom of pan.
- BEAT cream cheese until fluffy in large bowl. Mix in cocoa and flour. Add remaining ingredients; mix well. Pour into prepared pan.
- BAKE 40 to 50 minutes or until center is set. Cool. Chill. Garnish as desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/10 of cake), Calories 240 (Calories from Fat 130), Total Fat 14g (Saturated Fat 8g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 95mg, Sodium 370mg, Total Carbohydrate 22g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 13g), Protein 9g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 10%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.