Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Supreme
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 37 min
- Ready Time: 150 min
- Yield: 12 to 14 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (15.9 ounce) package Pillsbury® Chocolatier Collection™ Caramel Swirl Premium Brownie Mix
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons Smucker's® Hot Fudge Topping
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat an 8-inch springform pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- PREPARE brownie mix according to package directions using packet of chocolate-flavored syrup, oil, water and egg. Spread into prepared pan. Bake 34 to 37 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely on wire rack.
- BEAT peanut butter and vanilla in medium bowl with an electric mixer until smooth. Gradually add powdered sugar. Beat for 1 minute. Remove outer edge of springform pan. Spread peanut butter mixture over top of cooled brownie. Chill 30 minutes or until firm.
- PLACE hot fudge topping in small resealable plastic bag. Knead until smooth. Cut small corner off bag. Drizzle topping over peanut butter layer. Cut into wedges.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/12 of pie), Calories 400 (Calories from Fat 4), Total Fat 22g (Saturated Fat 4g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 200mg, Total Carbohydrate 46g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 35g), Protein 7g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.