Double Deluxe Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 3 dozen cookies
- 1 cup Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- OR 1 stick Crisco® Baking Sticks Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups rolled oats, uncooked
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup crisp rice cereal
- 3/4 cup (9 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup (9 oz.) milk chocolate chips
- COMBINE shortening, granulated sugar, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla in bowl of electric mixer; beat at medium speed until well blended.
- COMBINE flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in medium bowl. Add gradually to shortening mixture at low speed. Stir in oats, coconut, rice cereal, semi-sweet chocolate chips and milk chocolate chips with spoon. Cover. Refrigerate 1 hour.
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- SHAPE dough into 1 1⁄2- to 2-inch balls or drop by heaping tablespoonfuls 3 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- BAKE 10 to 15 minutes or until center is set. Cool 2 minutes on baking sheets; transfer to cooling racks to cool completely.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/36), Calories 190 (Calories from Fat 80), Total Fat 9g (Saturated Fat 4g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 85mg, Total Carbohydrate 25g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 17g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.