Double Fudge Snack Cake
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Ready Time: 75 min
- Yield: 8 to 10 servings
- Pillsbury® Baking Spray with Flour
- 1 1/4 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour, sifted
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 tablespoons Crisco® All-Vegetable Shortening
- 1 cup milk
- 1 large egg
- 4 (1 oz.) packets unsweetened chocolate, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- HEAT oven to 350ºF. Spray a 9 x 9-inch baking pan with flour no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and baking soda in bowl of electric mixer. Add shortening, milk, egg, melted chocolate and vanilla. Blend on low speed. Beat for 3 minutes on high speed. Mix in chocolate chips. Spread batter in prepared pan.
- BAKE 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on a rack.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice 1/8 of cake), Calories 380 (Calories from Fat 160), Total Fat 18g (Saturated Fat 9g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 30mg, Sodium 290mg, Total Carbohydrate 56g (Dietary Fiber 4g, Sugars 35g), Protein 6g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 10%, Iron 25%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.