Double Peanut Butter Brownies
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 3 dozen brownies
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (18.4 oz.) package Pillsbury™ Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 cup (6 oz.) peanut butter chips
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup chopped dry roasted peanuts
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- COMBINE brownie mix using eggs and water in medium bowl. Mix well. Spread into prepared pan.
- BAKE 20 minutes. Remove from oven. Sprinkle peanut butter chips evenly over top. Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over chips. Sprinkle with peanuts, pressing down into top.
- BAKE an additional 20 to 25 minutes or until golden. Cool completely. Cut into bars.
Eagle Brand is a trademark of Eagle Family Foods Group, LLC, used by permission.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 brownie of 36), Calories 160 (Calories from Fat 50), Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 105mg, Total Carbohydrate 1g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 20g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.