Double Peanut Butter Cookies
- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cook Time: 8 min
- Ready Time: 70 min
- Yield: 3 dozen cookies
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- OR 1/2 stick Crisco® Baking Sticks Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (10 oz.) bag peanut butter chips
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- COMBINE granulated sugar, brown sugar, peanut butter and shortening in bowl of electric mixer; beat at medium speed until well blended and creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition.
- COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in medium bowl. Add gradually to sugar mixture at low speed. Mix just until well blended. Stir in peanut butter chips with spoon (dough will be stiff).
- SHAPE into 1 1⁄2-inch balls. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets. Make crisscross marks on top with floured fork tines, smoothing edges of cookies, if necessary.
- BAKE 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are set and tops are moist. Cool 5 minutes on baking sheet; transfer to cooling rack to cool completely.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cookie), Calories 180 (Calories from Fat 80), Total Fat 9g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 110mg, Total Carbohydrate 21g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 15g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.