Double Peanut Butter Supremes
- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Ready Time: 60 min
- Yield: 5 dozen cookies
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- OR 1/2 stick Crisco® Baking Sticks Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- 1 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Granulated sugar, for rolling
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 large egg, slightly beaten
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- Dash salt
- 1 cup (6 oz. pkg.) semi-sweet miniature chocolate chips
- COMBINE shortening, peanut butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, sour cream, egg and vanilla in bowl of electric mixer; beat at medium speed until well blended.
- COMBINE flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt in large bowl; mix into creamed mixture at low speed until blended.
- COVER and refrigerate 1 hour.
- COMBINE cream cheese, peanut butter, egg, sugar and salt in bowl of electric mixer; beat at medium speed until blended. Stir in miniature chocolate chips.
- HEAT oven to 350ºF.
- REMOVE dough from refrigerator; form into 1-inch balls. Roll in granulated sugar. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets. Press thumb gently in center of each cookie. Fill center with rounded teaspoonful of filling.
- BAKE 15 minutes, or until lightly browned. Cool 2 minutes on baking sheet; transfer to cooling rack to cool completely.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cookie), Calories 120 (Calories from Fat 70), Total Fat 7g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 85mg, Total Carbohydrate 12g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 8g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.