Double Pecan Pie
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Ready Time: 105 min
- Yield: 8 servings
- Single crust Classic Crisco Pie Crust
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup pecan halves
- 1/4 cup Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening, melted
- PREPARE single pie crust according to recipe directions, using a 9-inch pie plate; do not bake. Heat oven to 350°F.
- COMBINE eggs, corn syrup, sugar, vanilla and salt in large bowl. Mix well. Stir in chopped pecans and pecan halves. Let nuts rise to surface. Pour melted shortening over nuts. Stir again. Pour gently into unbaked pie crust.
- BAKE 45 minutes or until filling is set. Cool to room temperature before serving.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/8 of pie), Calories 480 (Calories from Fat 310), Total Fat 34g (Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 80mg, Sodium 250mg, Total Carbohydrate 38g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 20g), Protein 6g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.