- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Ready Time: 60 min
- Yield: 4 dozen bars
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- OR 1/2 stick Crisco® Baking Sticks Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- 1 cup Jif® Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 cups 100% natural oats, honey and raisins cereal
- 2 cups (12 oz. pkg.) miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided
- 1 cup chocolate covered toffee-candy chips
- 1 cup milk chocolate covered peanuts
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- HEAT oven to 350ºF. Spray a 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan with no-stick cooking spray; set aside.
- COMBINE shortening, peanut butter, brown sugar and corn syrup in bowl of electric mixer; beat at medium speed until creamy. Add egg and vanilla; beat well.
- COMBINE flour and baking powder in medium bowl; add alternately with milk to creamed mixture at medium speed. Stir in cereal, 1 cup chocolate chips, chocolate covered toffee-candy chips and chocolate covered nuts with spoon.
- SPREAD in prepared pan. Bake 20 to 25 minutes.
- REMOVE pan from oven. Sprinkle remaining 1 cup chocolate chips over top immediately. Move pan to cooling rack. Let stand about 3 minutes or until chips become shiny and soft. Spread over top. Sprinkle with chopped nuts. Cool completely. Cut into 2 x 1-inch bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 bar), Calories 430 (Calories from Fat 100), Total Fat 11g (Saturated Fat 3.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 70mg, Total Carbohydrate 86g (Dietary Fiber 6g, Sugars 13g), Protein 6g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 4%, Calcium 6%, Iron 15%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.