Dreamy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 60 min
- Ready Time: 80 min
- Yield: 5 dozen cookies
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 1/4 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- OR 3/4 stick Crisco® Baking Sticks Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 ounces German sweet chocolate, melted
- 3 cups Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chunks
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- HEAT oven to 350ºF. Spray baking sheet with no-stick cooking spray. Combine brown sugar, shortening, eggs, milk and vanilla in large bowl of electric mixer; beat at low speed until blended. Increase speed to high; beat 2 minutes. Add melted German chocolate; mix until well blended.
- COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in medium bowl; add gradually to shortening mixture at low speed. Stir in chocolate chips, chocolate chunks and nuts by hand.
- DROP by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto prepared baking sheet. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until set. Cool completely on wire rack.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cookie), Calories 160 (Calories from Fat 90), Total Fat 10g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 50mg, Total Carbohydrate 15g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 9g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.