Dutch Apple Cake
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 50 min
- Ready Time: 80 min
- Yield: 12 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (15 oz.) can Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Coconut Pecan Flavored Frosting, divided
- 2 large eggs
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Moist Supreme® Lemon Flavored Premium Cake Mix
- 1 (21 oz.) can apple pie filling
- 1 1/2 cups quick rolled oats
- 1/2 cup raisins (optional)
- Whipped cream
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE 3/4 cup frosting and 2 eggs; stir until smooth. Add cake mix; stir until well blended. Spread in baking pan; top with apple pie filling.
- MAKE streusel topping by mixing remaining frosting, rolled oats and raisins, if desired; using a table knife to blend until crumbly. Sprinkle over apple filling. Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 20 minutes. Serve warm or cool with whipped cream.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/12 of2), Calories 490 (Calories from Fat 190), Total Fat 21g (Saturated Fat 9g, Trans Fat 2g), Cholesterol 55mg, Sodium 400mg, Total Carbohydrate 73g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 45g), Protein 5g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 6%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 4%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.