Eagle Brand® Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 60 min
- Ready Time: 300 min
- Yield: 12 servings
- 1 1/2 cups finely crushed creme-filled chocolate sandwich cookies (about half of 14 oz. pkg.)
- 2 to 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup (6 oz. pkg.) mini semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided
- 1 teaspoon Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- HEAT oven to 300°F. Combine cookie crumbs and butter; press firmly into bottom of ungreased 9-inch springform pan or 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- BEAT cream cheese in large bowl until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Add eggs and vanilla; mix well.
- TOSS 1/2 cup chocolate chips in small bowl with flour to coat; stir into cream cheese mixture. Pour into prepared pan. Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup chocolate chips evenly over top.
- BAKE 55 to 60 minutes or until set. Cool. Chill. Garnish as desired.
- TIP For best distribution of chocolate chips throughout cheesecake, do not over soften or over beat cream cheese.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/12 of cake), Calories 490 (Calories from Fat 290), Total Fat 33g (Saturated Fat 18g, Trans Fat 0.5g), Cholesterol 120mg, Sodium 340mg, Total Carbohydrate 43g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 36g), Protein 9g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 20%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 15%, Iron 15%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.