Eagle Brand® Double Chocolate Brownies
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Ready Time: 105 min
- Yield: 2 to 3 dozen brownies
- 1 1/4 cups Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour, divided
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup cold butter
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 (8 oz.) milk chocolate bar, broken into chunks
- 3/4 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line 13 x 9-inch baking pan with foil.
- COMBINE 1 cup flour and sugar in medium bowl; cut in butter with pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Press firmly into bottom of prepared pan.
- BAKE 15 minutes.
- BEAT sweetened condensed milk, cocoa, egg, remaining 1/4 cup flour, vanilla and baking powder in large bowl. Stir in candy bar chunks and nuts, if desired. Spread over partially baked crust.
- BAKE an additional 20 minutes or until set. Cool. Use foil to lift out of pan. Cut into bars.
Eagle Brand is a trademark of Eagle Family Foods Group, LLC, used by permission.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 brownie of 24), Calories 200 (Calories from Fat 80), Total Fat 9g (Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 70mg, Total Carbohydrate 27g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 20g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 8%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.