Easy Chocolate Ice Cream 'n' Cake
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Ready Time: 540 min
- Yield: 15 servings
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Moist Supreme® Classic White Premium Cake Mix
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2/3 cup Smucker's® Sundae Syrup™ Chocolate Flavored Syrup
- 1 cup slivered almonds, toasted and chopped* (optional)
- 2 cups (1 pint) heavy cream, whipped (do not use non-dairy whipped topping)
- 1 (8 oz.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Additional Smucker's® Sundae Syrup™ Chocolate Flavored Syrup
- Additional toasted slivered almonds (optional)
- PREPARE and bake cake mix according to package directions for 13 x 9-inch cake. Cool slightly. Turn out on sheet of aluminum foil. Cool thoroughly; set aside.
- LINE 13 x 9-inch baking pan with foil. Stir together sweetened condensed milk, chocolate syrup and 1 cup chopped almonds, if desired, in large bowl. Fold in whipped cream. Pour into prepared pan; cover.
- FREEZE 6 hours or until firm. Lift ice cream out of pan with foil; turn out evenly on top of cake layer. Quickly frost top and sides with whipped topping. Drizzle with chocolate syrup. Garnish with additional almonds if desired. Return to freezer at least 2 hours before serving.
- TIP Can be made 2 weeks ahead.
- TIP *To toast nuts: Place nuts in dry nonstick skillet; cook over medium heat, shaking pan until nuts are lightly browned.
Eagle Brand is a trademark of Eagle Family Foods Group, LLC, used by permission.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/15 of cake), Calories 510 (Calories from Fat 270), Total Fat 30g (Saturated Fat 14g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 90mg, Sodium 300mg, Total Carbohydrate 90g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 41g), Protein 7g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 15%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.