Easy Gingerbread Cut-Out Cookies
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 3 dozen 3-inch cookies
- 1 (14.5 oz.) package Pillsbury® Gingerbread Mix
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 large egg
- 1 (15.6 oz.) container Pillsbury® Funfetti® Vanilla Flavored Frosting, any color
- Additional decorator sprinkles, colored sparkling sugar or candy bits
- HEAT oven to 375°F.
- COMBINE gingerbread mix, melted butter and egg in medium bowl. Mix with spoon until soft dough is formed. Knead several times to bring dough together. Roll dough on floured surface to 1/8-inch thickness. Cut out shapes with floured 2 1/2 or 3-inch cookie cutters. Place 1 inch apart on ungreased baking sheet.
- BAKE 9 to 10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool on baking sheet 2 minutes. Transfer to wire rack to cool completely. Decorate as desired using frosting, decorator sprinkles, sparkling sugar and candy bits.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/48), Calories 110 (Calories from Fat 50), Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0.5g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 80mg, Total Carbohydrate 13g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 8g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.