Easy Oil Biscuits
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Ready Time: 30 min
- Yield: 8 biscuits
- 2 cups Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 3 teaspoons double-acting baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- HEAT oven to 425°F.
- COMBINE flour, baking powder and salt in medium bowl. Add milk and oil. Stir just enough to hold dough together. Knead lightly about 10 times on a well-floured surface. Pat or roll dough about 1/2-inch thick into a circle about 7-inches in diameter. Cut with a floured 2-inch cutter. Place on baking sheet.
- BAKE 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm with butter and your favorite Smucker's® Preserves.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 biscuit), Calories 170 (Calories from Fat 50), Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 480mg, Total Carbohydrate 25g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 1g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 15%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.