Easy Rocky Road Fudge
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 0 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 48 squares
- Crisco® Butter Flavor No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cups (12 oz. pkg.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (16 oz.) can Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Chocolate Fudge Flavored Frosting
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup chopped mixed nuts
- LINE 8-inch square baking pan with foil, extending foil over edges. Lightly coat with no-stick cooking spray.
- MELT chips in large saucepan over low heat, stirring until smooth. Remove from heat. Stir in frosting, marshmallows and mixed nuts, mixing until blended. Spread in prepared pan. Refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours.
- REMOVE fudge by lifting foil from pan. Separate foil from fudge. Cut into 48 squares.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/48), Calories 90 (Calories from Fat 40), Total Fat 4.5g (Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 0.5g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 40mg, Total Carbohydrate 12g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 10g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.