English Toffee Cheesecake
- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cook Time: 60 min
- Ready Time: 480 min
- Yield: 12 servings
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (8 oz.) package English toffee bits, divided
- 2 teaspoons Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1 (12.25 oz.) jar Smucker's® Caramel Flavored Topping
- 1/3 cup milk chocolate toffee bits (optional)
- HEAT oven to 325°F. Stir graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter in medium bowl until evenly moistened. Press into bottom and halfway up sides of 9-inch springform pan.
- BEAT cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Beat in eggs and vanilla until blended.
- STIR English toffee bits and flour in medium bowl to coat toffee bits. Stir 1 cup into cheesecake mixture. Pour into prepared crust. Sprinkle remaining English toffee bits evenly over cheesecake.
- BAKE 60 minutes or until almost set in center. Cool on wire rack 1 hour. Chill several hours or overnight. Drizzle individual servings with caramel topping. Sprinkle lightly with milk chocolate toffee bits, if desired.
Eagle Brand is a trademark of Eagle Family Foods Group, LLC, used by permission.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/12 of cake), Calories 690 (Calories from Fat 350), Total Fat 39g (Saturated Fat 21g, Trans Fat 1g), Cholesterol 145mg, Sodium 520mg, Total Carbohydrate 77g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 61g), Protein 9g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 25%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 15%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.