Festive Lime Cupcakes
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 24 cupcakes
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Moist Supreme® Key Lime Flavored Premium Cake Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 (8 oz.) can crushed pineapple, well drained
- 2 (16 oz.) cans Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Key Lime Flavored Frosting
- Assorted decorator sprinkles
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line 24 muffin cups with paper baking cups.
- BEAT cake mix, water, oil and eggs in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed until moistened. Beat 2 minutes on medium speed or until blended. Stir in pineapple. Divide evenly into prepared baking cups.
- BAKE 18 to 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes. Remove from pans. Cool completely on wire rack.
- FROST cupcakes.* Roll edges immediately in assorted decorator sprinkles.
- TIP * Can use decorator bag with round tip or place frosting into corner of resealable plastic bag. Cut small corner off bag. Swirl over cupcakes.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cupcake of 24), Calories 300 (Calories from Fat 120), Total Fat 13g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 1.5g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 280mg, Total Carbohydrate 44g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 34g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 6%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.