- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Ready Time: 60 min
- Yield: 12 cupcakes
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Funfetti® Aqua Blue Cupcake & Cake Mix
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 2 large egg whites
- 1 container Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Classic White Frosting
- 2 packages strawberry or cherry flavored popping candy
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line 12 muffin cups with paper baking cups. Prepare cake mix according to package directions using water, oil and eggs. Divide batter evenly into muffin cups.
- BAKE 19 to 23 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- PLACE frosting in decorating bag fitted with large round tip. Pipe frosting onto each cupcake. Top with popping candy.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cupcake of 12), Calories 300 (Calories from Fat 120), Total Fat 13g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 2.5g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 250mg, Total Carbohydrate 45g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 35g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.