- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Ready Time: 25 min
- Yield: 4 servings
- 2 tablespoons Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- OR 2 tablespoons Crisco® Pure Canola Oil
- 8 ounces fish such as cod or tilapia, cooked and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 2 cups diced canned tomatoes and juice
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- Hot cooked rice
- HEAT oil in large skillet. Add celery, onion and garlic; cook until just tender. Add fish, salt, thyme and pepper.
- MIX flour and some of tomato liquid to make a paste; add to fish mixture along with tomatoes and parsley.
- COOK over medium heat until mixture is heated through and thickened. Serve over hot rice.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/4 of recipe), Calories 320 (Calories from Fat 70), Total Fat 8g (Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 540mg, Total Carbohydrate 48g (Dietary Fiber 4g, Sugars 6g), Protein 14g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 20%, Vitamin C 30%, Calcium 6%, Iron 20%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.