Flower Pot Cupcakes
- Prep Time: 150 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Ready Time: 180 min
- Yield: 24 cupcakes
- 1 package Pillsbury® Moist Supreme® Classic Yellow Premium Cake Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 96 small assorted colored gumdrops
- 72 assorted colored toothpicks
- 1 (16 oz.) can Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- 2 tablespoons green decorator sugar
- LINE 24 muffin cups with paper baking cups. Prepare and bake cupcakes as directed on package using water, oil and eggs. Remove from pan. Cool.
- PLACE sugar in small resealable plastic bag. Place bag flat on work surface. Place 1 gumdrop in bag. With rolling pin, flatten gumdrop into 1-inch round, redistributing sugar over gumdrop as needed to cover. Repeat with 71 gumdrops. Cut around edge of rounds with scissors to form petals.
- SLICE each of the remaining 24 gumdrops into 3 small circles for flower centers. Press centers into gumdrop flowers. Insert toothpick in side of each gumdrop flower.
- SPREAD each cooled cupcake with about 1 tablespoon frosting. Sprinkle each cupcake top with 1/4 teaspoon green sugar. Stand 3 gumdrop flowers in each cupcake.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cupcake), Calories 170 (Calories from Fat 50), Total Fat 5g (Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 160mg, Total Carbohydrate 29g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 8g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.