Flower Power Cupcakes
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 24 servings
- 1 box Pillsbury™ Moist Supreme® Classic Yellow Premium Cake Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 (16 oz.) container Pillsbury™ Confetti Funfetti® Blue Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- OR 1 (16 oz.) container Pillsbury™ Confetti Funfetti® Yellow Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- 1 (16 oz.) package small spice gumdrop candies
- 24 small colorful candy-coated chocolate mint candies
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line muffin cups with paper cupcake liners.
- PREPARE cake mix according to package directions using water, oil and eggs. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups filling 2/3 full. Bake 19 to 23 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes. Remove from pans. Cool completely on wire rack.
- SPREAD frosting over tops of cupcakes. Sprinkle a heaping 1/8 teaspoon confetti candy bits from frosting onto center of each cupcake, creating a 1-inch circle. Cut all gumdrops in half lengthwise. Arrange 8 to 10 same-colored halves on top of each cupcake, cut sides up and wide ends pointing out to resemble a flower. Place a colorful candy-coated mint in the center of each flower.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cupcake of 24), Calories 280 (Calories from Fat 80), Total Fat 9g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 1g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 200mg, Total Carbohydrate 49g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 12g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.