Four Fruit Pie Bars
- Prep Time: 135 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Ready Time: 165 min
- Yield: 48 bars
- 1 (17.5 oz.) package Pillsbury® Sugar Cookie Mix
- 1/2 cup Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Red Raspberry Preserves
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Apricot Preserves
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Blueberry Preserves
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Strawberry Preserves
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Combine cookie mix and flour in medium bowl. Add butter and egg. Mix until soft dough is formed. Wrap 1/3 of dough in plastic wrap. Chill for 1 hour.
- PRESS remaining 2/3 dough evenly in bottom of rimmed 15 x 10-inch baking pan. Spread raspberry preserves in 3 1/2 inch wide strip over dough. Repeat with apricot, blueberry and strawberry preserves creating four equal strips. Roll out chilled dough between lightly floured sheets of wax paper into 15 x 10-inch rectangle. Cut 18 1/2-inch wide strips with pizza cutter or knife. Freeze strips for 15 minutes.
- PLACE chilled dough strips over preserves 1/2-inch apart in diagonal lattice pattern, 9 in each direction. Trim edges of dough even with pan. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until preserves begin to bubble in center. Let cool completely. Cut into 48 bars.
TWO FRUIT PIE BARS
- Prepare recipe as directed except substitute 1 cup each of 2 varieties of preserves for the 4 (1/2 cup) portions of preserves. Spread in 4 alternating strips.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 bar of 48), Calories 110 (Calories from Fat 45), Total Fat 5g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 100mg, Total Carbohydrate 18g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 13g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.