Frosted Brownie Cookies
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Ready Time: 40 min
- Yield: 1 1/2 dozen cookies
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (15.8 oz.) package Pillsbury™ Chocolatier Collection™ Double Chocolate Premium Brownie Mix
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening, melted
- 1 large egg
- 1 (16 oz.) can Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Cream Cheese Flavored Frosting
- Candy bits
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat cookie sheet lightly with no-stick cooking spray.
- STIR brownie mix, chocolate syrup packet, melted shortening and egg in medium bowl until evenly moistened. Scoop into 1 1/2-inch balls or drop by rounded tablespoons onto prepared cookie sheet.
- BAKE 10 to 12 minutes or until set. Cool 2 minutes. Remove from baking sheet to cooling rack to cool completely. Frost or drizzle and decorate as desired.
- TIP To Drizzle Frosting: Place 1/2 cup frosting in a resealable plastic bag. Push to one corner. Cut off small tip. Drizzle frosting over cookies.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cookie), Calories 250 (Calories from Fat 90), Total Fat 10g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 1.5g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 130mg, Total Carbohydrate 38g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 16g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.