Frosted Brownie Cups
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 8 min
- Ready Time: 60 min
- Yield: 3 dozen
- 2 1/4 cups Homemade Cookie Mix
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- OR 1 tablespoon Crisco® Light Tasting Olive Oil
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 (16 oz.) container Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Chocolate Fudge Flavored Frosting
- OR 1 (13.5 oz.) can Pillsbury™ Easy Frost™ Decadent Chocolate Fudge Flavored No-Fuss Frosting
- Chocolate or other decorator sprinkles (optional)
- HEAT oven to 375ºF. Line mini muffin pans with foil mini muffin baking cups.
- COMBINE Homemade Cookie Mix, sugar and cocoa in large mixing bowl until blended. Add oil, egg and milk. Beat with electric mixer on low until combined. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts. Drop by tablespoonfuls into prepared muffin cups.
- BAKE 10 minutes or until center is dry and puffed. Cool completely on wire rack. Frost brownie cups. Top with decorator sprinkles, if desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 brownie cup), Calories 130 (Calories from Fat 60), Total Fat 7g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0.5g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 70mg, Total Carbohydrate 17g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 12g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.