Frosted Brownie Cups
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 8 min
- Ready Time: 60 min
- Yield: 3 dozen
- 2 1/4 cups Homemade Cookie Mix
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 (16 oz.) container Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Chocolate Fudge Flavored Frosting
- Decorator sprinkles (optional)
- HEAT oven to 375ºF. Line mini muffin cups with mini foil baking cups.
- STIR Homemade Cookie Mix, sugar and cocoa in large bowl until blended. Add oil, egg and milk. Beat with electric mixer on low speed until dough forms. Blend in chocolate chips and nuts. Spoon by tablespoonfuls into prepared mini muffin cups.
- BAKE 10 minutes or until centers appear dry and puffed. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Place frosting in decorating bag fitted with medium star tip. Pipe a small swirl of frosting on top of each brownie cup. Top with decorator sprinkles, if desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 brownie cup), Calories 130 (Calories from Fat 60), Total Fat 7g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0.5g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 70mg, Total Carbohydrate 17g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 12g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.