Frosted Brownie Monster Cookies
- Prep Time: 45 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Ready Time: 75 min
- Yield: 24
- 1 (18.4 oz.) package Pillsbury® Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1/2 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup sweetened coconut flakes
- 3/4 cup quick rolled oats
- 1 container Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Chocolate Fudge Flavored Frosting
- 1 (12.6 oz.) bag candy-coated peanut chocolate pieces
- HEAT oven to 350° F. Combine brownie mix, peanut butter, butter, milk, egg and almond extract, in large bowl. Stir 50 strokes with spoon until well blended. Stir in coconut and rolled oats. Form dough into 24 2-inch balls. Place on cookie sheet 2 inches apart. Flatten balls into 1/4-inch thick circles.
- BAKE 12 to 14 minutes or until edges are set. Cool on cookie sheet 3 minutes. Transfer to wire rack. Cool completely.
- FROST cookies. Decorate with candies.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 24 cookies), Calories 310 (Calories from Fat 120), Total Fat 14g (Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 1g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 170mg, Total Carbohydrate 44g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 33g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.