Frosted Cashew Brownies
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Ready Time: 150 min
- Yield: 24 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (18.4 oz.) package Pillsbury™ Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 2/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup chopped cashews, divided
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 to 3 tablespoons milk
- PREPARE brownie mix according to package directions using oil, water and eggs. Stir in 1/2 cup cashews.
- BAKE in 13 x 9-inch baking pan according to package directions. Cool completely.
- MELT butter in medium saucepan over medium heat. Whisk in cocoa. Heat until bubbly, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to low; whisk in powdered sugar and vanilla. Add milk, 1 tablespoon at a time, until desired spreading consistency. Spread topping over cooled brownies. Sprinkle with remaining cashews.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 24 brownies), Calories 220 (Calories from Fat 100), Total Fat 12g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 105mg, Total Carbohydrate 29g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 21g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.