Frosted Chocolate Drops
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 8 min
- Ready Time: 60 min
- Yield: 3 1/2 dozen cookies
- 2 1/4 cups Homemade Cookie Mix
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 (16 oz.) container Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Chocolate Fudge Flavored Frosting
- HEAT oven to 375ºF.
- COMBINE Homemade Cookie Mix, sugar and cocoa in large mixing bowl until blended. Add oil, egg and milk. Beat with electric mixer on low until combined. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts. Drop by teaspoonfuls 2-inches apart on baking sheet.
- BAKE 7 to 9 minutes or until done. Cool completely on cooling rack. Frost cookies and top with additional chopped nuts, if desired.
- FROSTED BROWNIE CUPS - Follow recipe above with the following changes: Line mini muffin pans with foil mini muffin baking cups. Drop batter by tablespoonfuls into muffin cups. Bake about 10 minutes or until center is dry and puffed. Cool completely on cooling rack. Frost brownie cups and top with decorator sprinkles. Makes 3 dozen.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cookie), Calories 110 (Calories from Fat 50), Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 60mg, Total Carbohydrate 14g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 10g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.