Frosted Sugar Cookies
- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cook Time: 8 min
- Ready Time: 60 min
- Yield: 4 dozen
- Crisco® Butter Flavor No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 package Pillsbury® Moist Supreme® Sugar Free Classic Yellow Premium Cake Mix
- 1/3 stick Crisco® Baking Sticks All-Vegetable Shortening
- OR 1/3 cup Crisco® All-Vegetable Shortening
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1 large egg
- 1 container Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Sugar Free Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- Sugar free decorator sprinkles or candy bits of your choice (optional)
- HEAT oven to 375° F. Coat baking sheets with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE cake mix and shortening in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until coarse crumbs form. Add water and egg, mixing on low speed until a smooth dough forms. Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Place 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheets. Coat bottom of glass with no-stick cooking spray. Flatten dough to 2 inches in diameter, coating glass as needed.
- BAKE 6 to 8 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool 1 minute. Remove to wire rack to cool completely. Spread frosting over cookies. Sprinkle with decorator sprinkles, if desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/48), Calories 90 (Calories from Fat 35), Total Fat 4.5g (Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 4mg, Sodium 95mg, Total Carbohydrate 14g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 5g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.