- Prep Time: 90 min
- Cook Time: 22 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 24 cupcakes
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Moist Supreme® Devil's Food Premium Cake Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 (13.5 oz.) can Pillsbury™ Easy Frost™ Vanilla Dream Flavored No-Fuss Frosting
- 8 (1 oz.) squares semi-sweet chocolate
- 1/4 cup butter (1/2 stick)
- Coconut, sliced or chopped almonds, chocolate sprinkles (optional)
- For Cupcakes: HEAT oven to 350°F. Line two 12-cup muffin pans with baking cups. Prepare cake mix according to package directions using water, oil and eggs. Divide batter evenly into prepared pans. Bake 18 to 22 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes; remove from pans. Cool completely. Insert Easy Frost tip into center of each cupcake and squeeze out a small amount of frosting to create a frosting-filled center.
- For Glaze: PLACE chocolate and butter in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, stirring until smooth. Dip top of each cupcake into glaze. Decorate as desired with coconut, almonds, Easy Frost Frosting or chocolate sprinkles.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cupcake), Calories 270 (Calories from Fat 130), Total Fat 15g (Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 1g), Cholesterol 30mg, Sodium 230mg, Total Carbohydrate 34g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 25g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.