Fruit and Cookie Pizza
- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Ready Time: 60 min
- Yield: 16 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Sugar Cookie Mix
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 egg
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 to 4 cups assorted bite-size fresh fruit combination, such as blueberries, cubed pineapple, sliced strawberries and sliced kiwi
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Coat 12-inch pizza pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- MIX cookie mix, oil, water and egg in medium bowl until evenly moistened. Spread evenly just to the edge of prepared pan.
- BAKE 11 to 13 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely.
- MIX cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla in small bowl until smooth. Spread on crust. Top with fruit. Serve immediately.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/16 of pie), Calories 190 (Calories from Fat 70), Total Fat 8g (Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 170mg, Total Carbohydrate 30g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 13g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 20%, Calcium 0%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.