Fruit and Nut Bars
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 3 dozen bars
- 2 cups Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 (27 oz.) jar None Such® Ready-to-Use Classic Original Mincemeat
- HEAT oven to 400°F. Combine flour, sugar, baking soda and salt in large bowl. Add oil and milk, stirring until mixture is evenly moistened and crumbly.
- RESERVE 1 cup crumb mixture. Press remaining crumb mixture firmly into bottom of ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Top evenly with mincemeat. Sprinkle evenly with remaining crumb mixture and nuts.
- BAKE 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Chill if desired. Cut into bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 45), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 0g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.