Fruity Frosted Cereal Pops
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Ready Time: 40 min
- Yield: 12 pops
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/4 cup butter
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 6 cups multi-colored sweetened rice cereal
- 12 lollipop sticks
- 1 container Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Blue Raspberry Flavored Frosting
- COAT 9-inch square baking pan no-stick cooking spray. Microwave butter and marshmallows in large microwave-safe bowl on HIGH 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes.
- STIR in rice cereal until evenly coated. Press into prepared pan to form even layer. Let cool 20 minutes. Remove from pan. Cut into 12 (4 x 1 1/4-inch) rectangles. Insert lollipop stick into each treat.
- LINE baking sheet with wax paper. Remove lid and foil seal from frosting container. Microwave on HIGH 30 seconds. Stir until smooth. Dip each pop half-way into frosting. Place on prepared baking sheet. Chill 30 minutes or until frosting is set.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 12 pops), Calories 280 (Calories from Fat 80), Total Fat 9g (Saturated Fat 4g, Trans Fat 1.5g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 240mg, Total Carbohydrate 48g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 31g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 8%, Vitamin C 10%, Calcium 0%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.