Fudge-Filled Holiday Peanut Butter Bars
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 28 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 48 bars
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 (12 oz.) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons cold butter, cut up
- 1 (17.5 oz.) package Pillsbury™ Sugar Cookie Mix
- 1/3 cup Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- Holiday decorator sprinkles (optional)
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Microwave sweetened condensed milk and chocolate chips in medium microwave-safe bowl on HIGH 2 minutes or until melted and smooth when stirred. Stir in cold butter until completely melted. Cool while preparing dough, about 15 minutes.
- COMBINE sugar cookie mix, flour and salt in large bowl, stirring until blended. Add peanut butter, melted butter, eggs, vanilla and almond extract. Mix well. Reserve 3/4 cup dough for topping. Press remaining dough evenly in bottom of ungreased 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pan.
- SPREAD chocolate mixture evenly over crust. Crumble reserved dough into very small crumbs. Sprinkle evenly over chocolate mixture. Sprinkle evenly with decorator sprinkles, if desired.
- BAKE 23 to 28 minutes or until set in center and edges are golden brown. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.
Eagle Brand is a trademark of Eagle Family Foods Group, LLC, used by permission.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 bar of 48), Calories 150 (Calories from Fat 70), Total Fat 8g (Saturated Fat 3.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 120mg, Total Carbohydrate 19g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 14g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.