Fudge Fondue with Brownies and Fresh Fruit
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 38 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 8 to 10 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (12.35 oz.) package Pillsbury® Sugar Free Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 large egg
- 1 (15 oz.) container Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Sugar Free Chocolate Fudge Flavored Frosting
- 1/4 cup hot water
- Assorted bite-size pieces of fresh fruit, such as strawberries, apples, bananas
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line entire 8x8-inch pan with foil, extending foil over edge of pan. Coat lightly with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE brownie mix, oil, 3 tablespoons water and egg in medium bowl. Stir 50 strokes or until well blended. Spread in prepared pan.
- BAKE 35 to 38 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely. Place in freezer 20 minutes for ease in cutting. Lift brownie from pan using the edges of foil. Cut into bite-size pieces.
- STIR frosting in microwave-safe bowl until smooth. Gradually add 1/4 cup hot water, stirring until blended. Microwave on HIGH 30 to 40 seconds or until thin enough for dipping. Arrange brownie bites and fresh fruit on serving plate. Pour fondue into bowl or fondue pot. Serve warm.
- Mocha Fudge Fondue: Stir 1 tablespoon Folgers® Instant Coffee Crystals in the hot water until dissolved before adding to frosting.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/8 of recipe), Calories 410 (Calories from Fat 210), Total Fat 24g (Saturated Fat 3.5g, Trans Fat 3.5g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 280mg, Total Carbohydrate 70g (Dietary Fiber 13g, Sugars 5g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 45%, Calcium 2%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.