Fudge Topped Brownies
- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 3 dozen brownies
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract, divided
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 2 cups (12 oz. pkg.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Dash salt
- HEAT oven 350°F. Line 13 x 9-inch pan with foil, extending foil over edges of pan. Coat foil with no-stick cooking spray.
- BEAT butter, sugar, flour, cocoa, baking powder, eggs, milk and 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla in large bowl. Stir in nuts, if desired. Spread in prepared pan.
- BAKE 40 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from sides of pan. After 30 minutes, prepare topping.
- MELT chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, salt and remaining 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla in heavy saucepan over low heat. Spread over hot brownies immediately after done baking. Cool. Chill. Lift brownies from pan using edge of foil. Cut into bars.
Eagle Brand is a trademark of Eagle Family Foods Group, LLC, used by permission.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 brownie of 36), Calories 210 (Calories from Fat 90), Total Fat 10g (Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 30mg, Sodium 80mg, Total Carbohydrate 30g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 26g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 6%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.