Fudgy Chocolate Cookie Bars
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Ready Time: 45 min
- Yield: 30 bars
- 1 3/4 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups (12 oz. pkg.) semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Combine flour, powdered sugar and cocoa in large bowl; cut in butter with pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs (mixture will be dry). Press firmly onto bottom of ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- BAKE 15 minutes.
- COMBINE 1 cup chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk and vanilla in medium saucepan. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until chips are melted.
- POUR chocolate mixture evenly over partially baked crust. Top with nuts and remaining 1 cup chocolate chips; press down firmly.
- BAKE 20 minutes or until set. Cool in pan on wire rack. Refrigerate if desired. Cut into bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 30 bars), Calories 220 (Calories from Fat 120), Total Fat 13g (Saturated Fat 7g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 70mg, Total Carbohydrate 24g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 17g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.