Fudgy Chocolate Hazelnut Bars
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Ready Time: 190 min
- Yield: 16 bars
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 can Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Chocolate Fudge Flavored Frosting
- 1 cup Jif® Chocolate Flavored Hazelnut Spread
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chps
- 1/2 cup chopped hazelnuts
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line 9-inch square pan with foil, extending foil over 2 opposite sides of pan. Spray foil with no-stick cooking spray.
- In large bowl, beat frosting and chocolate hazelnut spread with electric mixer on high speed 2 minutes until fluffy and light in color.
- Reserve 1/4 cup of the frosting mixture in small microwavable bowl; set aside. Add eggs and 1/4 teaspoon salt to remaining frosting mixture; beat on high speed 1 minute until well mixed. Stir in flour and chocolate chips. Pour and spread batter into pan. Top with hazelnuts.
- Bake 38 to 48 minutes or until center is set and slightly jiggly. Cool completely, about 2 hours.
- Microwave reserved frosting mixture on High 15 seconds or until mixture is of drizzling consistency. Drizzle over brownies; let stand 5 minutes. Remove foil; using serrated knife cut into 4 rows by 4 rows.
Bake-Off is a registered trademark of General Mills ©2013 / Pillsbury® is a registered trademark of General Mills ©2013
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/16 recipe), Calories 300 (Calories from Fat 140), Total Fat 16g (Saturated Fat 4.5g, Trans Fat 1.5g), Cholesterol 35mg, Sodium 120mg, Total Carbohydrate 36g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 3g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.